Furnished Offices – 330 Madison Avenue NYC
Irena Nuic: (646) 495-5427
Enter the PowerSPACE business center with furnished offices at 330 Madison Avenue and step into a world of fascinating people, interesting businesses and fabulous surroundings, where the clients include some of the most successful players in the global financial market place. We cater to your business needs providing the latest technology with on-site IT support and network management.
Located in one of Midtown’s most desirable and accessible premier Class A office buildings and adjacent to Grand Central, furnished offices amenities include 8 meeting rooms, a boardroom to seat 12, 2 executive boardrooms to seat 18, a training room to seat 24+, videoconferencing and state-of-the-art security system. Choose from individual rooms to group rooms for up to 20 users. Group rooms are equipped with supplemental air-conditioning. All are fully furnished, feature award winning lighting and are complimented by exceptional artworks. 330 Madison’s architect, Scott Spector from the Spector Group, won an award for the lighting and presented it to PowerSPACE on behalf of the American Institute of Architects.
Furnished Offices – Features Include
- Large, beautifully furnished/staffed reception area on each of two floors.
- Two fully-equipped kitchens with accompanying coffee bar and Internet terminals.
- Conference rooms which accommodate from 5 to 18 people.
- Videoconferencing facilities.
- Full-time, on-site management and administrative staff.
- All offices prewired for Cable TV.
- State-of-the-art security system providing 24/7 access.
- For your convenience, the following are located in or adjacent to 330 Madison Avenue: newsstand, Starbucks, Citibank and Ann Taylor.
- Also located within a few short blocks are: The New York Public Library, University Clubs, major department stores, dozens of popular restaurants and several New York Sports Clubs.
Click on the thumbnail to view larger image.
Furnished Offices 330 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017